Friday, May 31, 2013

Time to start....

I have been turning trash into treasures for years....My goal starting June 1 is to create a friggen blog and stay with it!!!

Since my house is still out of commission, this first post is about me...going from trashy to classy.  Yep.

I am actually hoping to ease my severe depression, anxiety, OCD, and PTSD...naturally.

The list:

Eat healthy
Exercise
Sleep

Sounds easy enough, but it has not been and I can feel the effects.

Starting June 1st.  Yeah...the first of the month.

Focus on smoothies, juices, salads.
Exercise DAILY...yes, do something even if it is just walking around the block.
Make a list of things to do...and do some of them.
Downsize my "stuff"
Sleep 6-9 hours a night.

OK...lets see how I feel in 30 days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment